Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Taming the Monster

My name is Kelly and I will finally admit that I'm seriously addicted to the internet.

I had hours today to work on articles due this Friday, hours when the boys were in school, even after I picked up Shane from school and spent some quality time with him, I gained another hour of freedom until I have to pick up Bobby from his field trip.

Words written today: nada, unless you count the sentences above.

Phone calls to sources placed: 2 out of approx. 5 needed

Shower: nope

Dishes: Ha!

Car wash: yeah right

Bathing suit shopping: check

Hours spent online, pretending to research when really just browsing blogs, gossip on what the gals wore to the Sex and the City premiere, facebook, myspace and email: hmm, close to 3 if I added them up

Somebody please cut me off

1 comment:

Cindy said...

My name is Cindy and I am an internet addict, too ... shall we start a group for Internet Addicts? We can call it IA...it must be a writer's thing. I've never procrastinated the way I have been lately--funny, since the rewrites. I think I'm going to take the computer out where there is no internet...boo hoo