Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On the job dangers

Sometimes it is just plain dangerous to be a writer. My Friday deadline has me immersed in the world of direct sales and home parties as a way to make a second or part-time income. For the last few hours, I have swam in web-copy about the potential earnings of consultants for Avon, Pampered Chef, Discovery Toys and PartyLite candles. I've researched the Direct Sellers Association and learned how to choose a company that will guide you to marketing success. I've learned about how to host a Passion Party and teach my friends and neighbors how to enhance their sexual enjoyment.

And Lord help me, it almost looks tempting. Wouldn't say I'm exactly cut out for the sex party hostessing, but the educational toys? Perhaps...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! I've been with PartyLite for almost 11 years, and would love to be able to share some more information with you, or mail you something you can view in the privacy of your own home to see if the business is right for you. Some of the nicest aspects about PL is that there is no start up cost, no annual fees, no inventory to maintain, no deliveries make, and you can work it around your own schedule. If you're interested in finding out more, you can also view my website at www.partylite.biz/AngieKlebba I'd love to share more with you if you're interested....it can't hurt, right?! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Momma Kate said...

Oh God Kelly... I have wanted to host sex toy parties for years now!!!! Let's do it together- It'll be SOOOO much fun. Think of all the cocktails we get to consume while convincing pent-up housewives to let loose. What a riot!
Love you-
Kate