Monday, April 06, 2009

Boy Updates

I've been seriously blocked when it comes to blogging lately, which is a shame, since the boys have been very busy. Here's the latest news:

Shane is officially riding a two-wheeler! My timid, cautious Mama's boy sucked up the fear and mastered the bike without training wheels one Sunday evening a couple weeks ago. I'm so proud, and a little sad, because my baby is growing up. The downside--my camera hasn't been functioning, so no pictures.

Bobby was top in his class at his school's Mile Long Fun Run. I think I have a future track star on my hands. He beat out the top runners in all the kindergarten classes. Again, I am so proud and amazed by another big accomplishment for him. The downside--yeah, no camera for that event either.

I promise to come back to the blog more often and snap out of my writing funk.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad you're back, Kelly! Very fun that the boys are doing such grown up things! Huge deal about no training wheels, good for Shane. Sounds like Bobby is the next RoadRunner! Looking forward to seeing big boy pictures!