Monday, December 07, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I haven't posted since October. Since then, I've managed to survive Shane's birthday party (a success), hosting Thanksgiving and putting up the Christmas decorations. The boys are thriving in school and are finally into the new routine and I'm even thinking of adding an extra half day of school to Shane's schedule. What we are looking forward to this month:

*My dad visiting from South Carolina and an early Christmas celebration with him.

*Christmas break from school! Ok, more like the boys are looking forward to this and I'm wondering what I can plan to keep the fighting to a minimum. Baseball camp perhaps?

*Another year of both the boys fully believing in the magic of Santa. How many more years can I get away with the "Santa is watching" bribery?

*Celebrating the season with my awesome family and friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one on "Where has the time gone?" - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
peter