Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The House of Lost Things

We have a serious situation in my household at the moment.

Everything keeps disappearing!

It started with the charger for my brand new cell phone. That was a month ago and the charger still hasn't turned up and I have yet to replace it. What a pain--I've been charging my phone up through my computer.

Next, it was the top of my fancy, NEW Sigg water bottle. The same day it came in the mail, the top just disappeared. Shane insists he dropped it in his toy box, but it has yet to turn up.

The latest casualty--my dust pan.

I mean, really?? Where is all my stuff ending up and why is it only the things that I use??

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I think this is welcome to the world of children ... if you had little girls, you'd be missing mascara, jewelry, and blush brushes!